Fortnight

Image result for fortnightFor this blog post I just want to talk about a resent game I have been playing and it free. It’s called Fortnight. But not the main game, because that cost around $60 and I don’t have that kind of money. But rather the battle grounds game. In this game you can play solo, in duos (you and a friend), or squads (you and up to 3 friends). There are 100 players total in one game in real time. So it you vs 99 other people. Your goal is to be the last one standing. also if you want to see a guide click here HELP

Now how does this game work? You start off in a flying bus that lets you out when you want to jump. You then proceed to find weapons, health, grenades, and ext., from there you want to survive. It doesn’t matter how you win as long as you win. This game is super fun and I play it a lot, so if you want to watch me play it hit me up on twitch and watch me kick ass click on this ZaqGaming  Also if you want to give it a try here’s the link DOWNLOAD and if you’re on console just look up fortnight and you can download it.

Well until next time Bye Bye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pro league in gaming is going on right now!